Wednesday, 23 December 2015

A Creative Merry Christmas


I have been waiting for a bright day to take some photographs to add to my blog - the light levels have been so bad during November and December and it has been hard to feel inspired to stitch, although I have continued with my altered book and have taken up my knitting needles to knit a throw for the settee.  However, yesterday and today we had a few rays of sunlight - just enough to snap the following pictures  - below are the lovely rays of creativity made by my friends Corinne, Lynne and Gill - thank you - how wonderful - perfect presents.  And my gorgeous early Christmas present from Don.  



Corinne made this lovely little paper mache bird which is perched on the wonderful plant support that Lynne made for the garden and Gill made this pretty little cotton reel purse.  

 

Below is my early Christmas present from Don - this lovely sculpture by Sarah Jenkins on my favourite subject of landscape - I love the marks in the foreground and the shapes, especially of the barns on the horizon.



Heres looking forward to another creative year ahead and being inspired by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment